Friday 20 May 2016

Evaluating audience responses

Name:Josh Garrens
Quality of animation:5
Sound:4
Editing:5
Storyline:n/a
Other:good animation and good use of sound

Name:Kiera Mcgarry
Quality of animation:4
Sound: 4
Editing:4
Storyline: 3
other: It could of been longer.

Name:Kieren Dixon
Quality of animation:3
Sound:4
Editing:5
Storyline:5
Other: No comment Blad

Name:Ralph Smith
Quality of animation:4
Sound:4
Editing:4
Storyline:4
Other:Good engaging sound

Name:Courtney Fleming
Quality of animation:4
Sound:4
Editing:5
Storyline:4
other: I like the intimidating music - very scary

Name:Sam Taylor
Quality of animation:5
Sound: 5
Editing: 5
Storyline: 4
Other: N/A

Name:Liam
Quality of animation:4.5
Sound: 4
Editing:4
Storyline:5
Other: Good audio, maybe should be a bit longer.

Name:Aimee Aston
Quality of animation:4
Sound:5
Editing:5
Storyline:4
Other: The audio and fighting was funny. The animation should be a bit longer though.

Name:Ryan Atterton
Quality of animation: 4
Sound:5
Editing:4
Storyline:5
Other: Could of been a bit longer

Name:Shannon Mclean
Quality of animation:4
Sound:5
Editing:5
Storyline:4
Other:Could be a little bit longer.

Name:Lauren Taylor
Quality of animation: 3
Sound: 4
Editing: 4
Storyline: 5
other:N/A

These are people's comments and said what was good about it and what could be improved. They've also put a mark out of 5 being the highest and 1 being the lowest. I didn't get any 1 or 2 but i did get a lot of improving comments to make my animation better. The comment for improving a lot was making the film longer. I would of made the film longer, but I was running out of time and didn't have enough time to make a 30 second. I only had tie to make a 20 second video. The models would of been better designed but things were running out and I had to get my film in as soon as possible. I would say that this animation film was not my best and was not my favourite animation film. I had help from Kevin Trundley who is my teacher. Helped me to make my animate models and helped me to set up my animation film and made the models.

If I was to remake my animation film again. The stuff that I would change will be to make the film longer, to make the models better and well made, make the story line more clear, and maybe add more sound effects to the film is well.

This wouldn't be my best project as it wasn't planned out very well, and the story wasn't fully understandable and wasn't very clear what was going to happen, and also it wasn't very well planned when I started the filming as I got stuck on what to do for the next scene and didn't plan out how the models were going to act like in the short film. The lasted for 20 seconds but most of the film was an introduction to the film and the credits at the end, but I did add sound effects to the film. The sound effects that I added to the film was the psycho theme song, a man screaming and also punching sound effects.

 This image here is my animation film that I have been editing on premiere pro. The green lines are my sound effects. I would of done more sound effects but my film wasn't long enough to have enough sound effects.
This image here is showing my models. I would of made my models better detail, but I didn't have enough time to make the perfect, and I made some other modes earlier on but the legs were not thick enough and they couldn't stand up properly, so I had to have kevin's help to make my models again and to make thicker so they can stand up properly.
In this image I have added titles and credits saying who made the film and what is the name of the title. It would of have a better title as the name of the tile was called the fight.








Conclusion:
I would of made the film better, but I would say that models wasn't a good idea as it is not my favourite animation. Next time we make another animation film I would probably do a cut out animation, but the other animation I did enjoy. i enjoyed Kieren Dixon's animation as he did cut out animation. He used good drawing sketches, good editing skills and volume in the film, and i also enjoyed Aimee Aston's animation is well as the models were well made, the volume was good and so was the editing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment